Now access Ujjivan SFB Mobile Banking App on your fingertips. It allows you to carry out your banking tasks with complete security in a matter of minutes. From checking your balance to adding a new beneficiary or transfer of funds, Ujjivan SFB Mobile Banking App brings the entire bank to your pocket. You will be surprised that you can perform 99 different types of transactions in 9 different languages through our Mobile Banking App.
Just naming a few here so that you can always refer this any time.
- Transaction Facilities
- IFT (Internal Fund Transfer) - within Ujjivan Fund Transfer facility, NEFT , IMPS , RTGS
- Schedule transfer and standing instruction facility to schedule fund transfer for a future date
- Set or change your debit card pin
- Opening of FD or RD online
- Manage Card – Block / unblock Card for POS, ECOM and ATM transactions and Manage limit respectively
- Pay your loan instalment
- Recharges and Utility Payments
- Balance Enquiry and request for a Mini Statement
- Request a cheque book or stop a check
- Block your debit card and request for a new one
- Request for a DD
- TDS enquiry and form 15 G/H
- Available in 9 languages
- At the time of opening the account
- By visiting any Ujjivan SFB Branch
- Through ATM
- Through Phone Banking
- Once you have registered with the Bank for Mobile Banking, click on “New Registration” in the pre-login screen of the Mobile Banking Application. Fill the required details; enter the OTP sent to your mobile number registered with the bank and authenticate through your debit card to generate your MPIN.
- To change MPIN, login to the Mobile Banking Application with your current MPIN and click on “Change MPIN” in the “Settings” tab located in the vertical menu.
- If you forget your MPIN, click “Forgot MPIN” in the pre-login screen of the Mobile Banking Application. Fill the required details; enter the OTP sent to your mobile number registered with the bank and authenticate through your debit card or answer security questions* to reset your MPIN.
- *NOTE: You can set security answers in the Settings tab.
Your security is important for us. We request you to keep in mind the following security measures:
- 1) Please keep your mobile banking MPIN confidential. Set an MPIN that is difficult to guess.
- 2) Set a password for your mobile device to prevent unauthorized access.
- 3) It is advisable to keep your mobile application updated.
- 4) Always log out from your Mobile Banking application after completing any transaction.
- 1) Do not share your MPIN, OTP (One Time Password) or any confidential information with anyone. Ujjivan Small Finance Bank will never ask for such information.
- 2) Do not store any confidential information such as MPIN, debit card number, CVV number on your mobile device.
- 3) Do not use unsecured Wi-Fi or shared/public networks while accessing the Mobile Banking application.
To know more about DO's & Don'ts of Mobile Banking click here.