NRE (Non-Resident External) Savings Account offered by Ujjivan SFB is a Savings Account maintained in Indian currency where you invest your income earned overseas.
NRO Savings Account
Secure inward & outward remittance facility in foreign currency
NRO (Non Resident Ordinary) Savings Account offered by Ujjivan SFB is a Savings Account opened in India where you can maintain and manage the income earned in India such as rent, dividends, pensions etc.
Why choose our NRO Savings Account?
Now earn interest up to 7% on our NRO Savings Account
Secure inward and outward remittance facility in foreign currency
Free remittance facilities – NEFT and RTGS
- No minimum Monthly Average Balance criteria
- Mandate facility is available
- Free NEFT/RTGS
- Repatriation of funds (as per the FEMA Guidelines).
Overseas Remittance Facility
- Secure Inward & Outward remittance facility in foreign currency
- Remittance at competitive exchange rates
ATM Transaction Limits:
- Unlimited FREE transactions across all Ujjivan’s SFB ATMs
- 6 FREE transactions per month at other bank ATMs
Rate of Interest:
- Interest is calculated on daily end of day balance.
- Interest to be credited quarterly.
- Interest Rates
- Free SMS facility to the registered Indian Mobile number.
- Free Remittance facility- NEFT & RTGS.
- IB/MB access through registered Indian Mobile Number in select countries(United Arab Emirates, Spain, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United States of America, Germany, American Samoa, Equatorial Guinea, Kuwait, Belgium, Australia, Canada, Bahrain, Cyprus, Italy, Panama, Thailand, Brunei, France, Ireland, Mauritius, Maldives, Malaysia & New Zealand)