PERSONAL NET BANKING
All our banking services are now a few clicks away with our Personal Net Banking services. Access your Savings Account and Deposits, transfer funds through IFT (Within Ujjivan fund transfer), IMPS, NEFT and RTGS, track your transactions and carry out almost all other operations that you may require from the convenience of your home. Easy to set up and navigate, Personal Net Banking empowers you to take charge of your banking requirements. Managing your money has never been easier!
We understand it is essential for you to be independent with your banking requirements and have the flexibility of doing it at a time that fits in with your busy schedule. With an interface that aims to be as welcoming and friendly as our staff at the branches, Ujjivan SFB Personal Net Banking is a smooth and easy experience designed for you to take care of your transactions.
- With Personal Net Banking explore over 95 easy-to-use financial and non-financial services.
- Single screen banking: The application gives you a complete picture of all the important information like the available balance, different fund transfer options, last login information, and also a quick access menu with a facility to open new accounts.
- Secure and safe: With 2 factor authentication, while doing transaction
- Bill payments made easy: Use the ‘Instant bill payment’ feature for quick and periodic payments or the Auto pay facility for recurring bills (like phone, electricity & recharges etc.) to make sure that you don’t skip the due dates and enjoy the hassle free service from your providers.
- More Services: Personal Net Banking also offers cheque book request, cheque related services, demand draft request, account statement view, download and email facility and much more!
Registration For Personal Net Banking
- At the time of opening the account
- By visiting nearest Ujjivan SFB branch
- Through Phone Banking
- All transaction limits are applicable in INR
- There is no limit for fund transfer within Linked Accounts (Own Accounts)
- Instant fund transfer limited up to INR 50,000 for the first 24 hours is applicable on adding a new beneficiary
- Transfer limit within Ujjivan SFB post 24 hours of beneficiary addition
Limit per transaction (INR) Daily transaction limit (INR) ₹10,00,000.00 ₹10,00,000.00
- Transfer limit for fund transfer to other banks account post 24 hours of beneficiary addition
Fund Transfer type Limit per transaction (INR) Daily transaction limit (INR) IMPS : P2A ₹5,00,000.00 ₹10,00,000.00 IMPS : P2P ₹10,000.00 ₹10,000.00 NEFT ₹10,00,000.00 ₹10,00,000.00 RTGS Min: INR 2,00,000 ; Max : INR 10,00,000
- Once you have registered with the Bank for Internet Banking, click on “New Registration” in the pre-login screen of the Personal Net Banking page. Fill the required details; enter the OTP sent to your mobile number registered with the bank and authenticate through your debit card to generate your password.
- To change your password, login to Personal Net Banking with your current password and click on “Change password” in the “Settings” tab located in the vertical menu.
- If you forget your password, click “Forgot password” in the pre-login screen of the Personal Net Banking page. Fill the required details; enter the OTP sent to your mobile number registered with the bank and authenticate through your debit card or answer security questions* to reset your password.
- *NOTE: You can set security answers in the Settings tab.